Subject: Voyager effects
From: Adrian Onsen <[email-masked]>
To: Lightwave Mailing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:42:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have a few questions on how a few effects were done...
In the intro to Voyager, the ship passes through a cloud of some sort of 
blue space dust. The dust is scattered aside by the ship moving throught 
it... How can that effect be created in Lightwave?!? Or can it ?

	And the other one, is near the end of the intro to Voyager, juct 
before it warps into that nebula. The ship is coming towards you, and in 
behind it, there is a sun emerging from befind a planet, and the screen 
gets really bright as the sun comes out. There is a "shadow" area created 
by the ship itself.... How was that done? And how can I create such an 
effect... 
	If you don't understand what I mean, just watch the intro to any 
Voyager show, and you;ll see them...

		Thanx in advance,

						  Adrian Onsen
						[email-masked]

--
Adrian Onsen <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]